Saturday, July 11, 2015

First love

When a child born to a family , he makes the family complete and gives thousands of reasons to cheers among the  members. Each and every member connect with the child in happy mood.
Yes ! This is true , a child makes you happy and reminds us our childhood, also, we become a s child behaving like a kid.
Besides, all playing , happiness with the new born child, it's imperative to look after about his health , hygiene etc...
As, if baby is healthy he would feel good unless untidiness can clutch him.
We feed our baby with dal ka pani, mashed banana along with mother milk to provide him the nutrients that a baby needs.

We use baby oils for tel malish on his body to make his muscles and bones strong.  when it come to the routine, baby also feel good to put oil and massage on his body that give him and his bones a great sigh of relaxation.

Massage oil helps baby to relieve his tiredness and give him a sound sleep . Ultimately, mother feel relaxed when her baby is relaxed. Undoubtedly, muscles and bones get stronger with the massage oil that help him in long terms to play, to work etc...
I am a mother of 4 years old boy. And want to share my experience with you.

When I took my child in my hands, it was tears of joy in my eyes. And I was little scared - how to carry so little one day baby in my hands. But the feeling of becoming a mother was so strong to have your child in your hands that wash away all scariness.

It was a c-case , I was hospitalised for 1week , so my mother -in-law was with me and she carried all the task including oil massage to him, change of nappy.. Etc..

I remember , my mom-in-law gives me so many tips , how to care my baby ...

ONE TIP includes the OIL MASSAGE
Yes, she told me massage nourishes  the baby skin and makes the muscles and bones stronger.
Also, she told me, to put few drops of oil on the head of a child.

She prefer to use DABUR baby oil and advise me to do same. As DABUR almond and olive oil are so natural that you should use it everyday especially when you are taking to your child for a bath and in night before you sleep.

My mom-in-law herself is a gynaecologist.
Her tips helped me and my child a lot. I followed all advise given by her in raising a child in terms of to keep him healthy and strong.
After delivery , I stayed with her for one month and learned so many things to get a proper learning to keep my baby with all goodness.

SECOND TIP:
She teaches me how to do massage on my baby's body with what posture. As it is necessary to keep the baby posture carefully while doing massage. Because , new born baby has very soft muscles and bones. So we need to be careful.

Now, my baby is 4 years old, with strong bones and healthy skin.
My heartiest thanks to the DABUR natural massage oil to keep my baby strong. 



– Please include the line, “I am participating in the #FirstLove activity at BlogAdda in association withDabur.



No comments:

Post a Comment