Tuesday, April 14, 2015

DIL KI DEAL for my loving dadda

Parents do spend their entire life on Raising kids without asking anything in return from them..
Yes , this is true and everyone of us agree with my statement. Mother is like a root for us when she cares us from her deep heart without any partiality. Father is like a stem who always stand for us in any condition occurs in any phase of our life. 

But in reality , what we return to them is nothing. 
Now my dil ki story starts as when I got my first job in Chandigarh and with  first month salary I bought Nokia72 phone for him. I went back to my home place and gift him the phone .. He use it for two to three days and said u keep it .. I am happy with my old phone .. As u need this new phone more than me... 
For me this is DIL KI DEAL as ur parents loves u unconditionally. 

After few months, then  with 6th month salary I got increment too.. I bought saree , t-shirts, jeans top for my mother, father and sister respectively. 
This is true, when u gift someone it is u who feels more happy than the person who receives the gift. 
 I love my dada very much ,  and I want to give him very happiness in this life . 

Whenever I buy anything for him he always speaks that kya jaroorat thi iski. These words really shows that how parents are never wanted anything in existence  from us instead of love.

And yes, we should always care of them with our DIL SE as we can't get these parents in next birth. 
But I shall pray to GOD , please gift me same parents in my next birth. 
I love them deeply . For me they are GOD who never be bias at any point of life. 


My happiness is with them, my sorrow is with them . My parents are my strength and weakness too. I love my parents too much. 
 Parents always thinks about goodness of us. 
I know my story is very simple but putting words into thoughts for my parents bring me tears..  
Mera ek dil jo doon ke liye dhadakta hai... Aur wo humesha hi dhadakta rahega...... This plain, smooth is my dil ki deal with my parents.

I am participating in the #DilKiDealOnSnapdealactivity at BlogAdda in association with SnapDeal.”

No comments:

Post a Comment