Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Hug your Dad

 Father plays an important role  in our life,  who is strict in nature to shape our future, same time he loves immensely with his deep heart.  We should say thanks to him for his every step he picks for shaping our life. He used to work day and night to fulfill his family wishes. To make our future better in terms of everything we need.
He himself is the person with great values . and always try to make us learn those values so that we become a good human being.

Now, I am married and settled in Mumbai, and my father is in Haridwar, we meet once in a year but we talk daily on phone. I really miss my dad , he is the great hero .
I remember the things , that he scold me for , but now those time remind me , yes he did all those things to make my life better.

I used to go on adventures with him and feel safe with him , he is the man of dignity. Who loves his kids unconditionally.  He never think of himself what he is wearing, but he never forget to buy a new dress for me.
Now, I am far away from my dad but wants him to come and sit with me put his hands on my head to give his blessings, and really want to hug him and would say thanks for all those beautiful values he taught me and made my life wonderful.

My father has a special space in my heart. He is my real hero. I never forget his words: Be good by heart that will make you Being Human .  and yes, when I hug my dad it gives me relaxed feeling that I am in now safe hands. Nothing can touch me. No trouble can come to me . hugging from father is like Jadoo Ki Jhappi which no one wants to escape from it. In the same way, DAD who work day and night for us never asked or never think of to have anything from us in return. But A lovely, cuddle, warm, tight Hug to my dad would give him a smile on his face. And definitely HUG is the thing which tells that we love you a lot.
My Dad never wanted anything in return but a hug can do wonders , it can relieve his panic, give him smile back and offcourse he would say I got everything from you by this hug.
Dad is the person who held our finger and make us walk when we are kid till upto we live on this planet . his advice, scold matters a lot in the life of any kid as they are little things that makes u understand about the sorroundings of yours.

A Warm Hug to a dad means a lot , as he earned everything if u give a cuddle hug to your dad.
I love my dad a lot and yes, when I come back to my in-laws place I really give a tight hug to my dada.
“This father’s day, I am expressing my love towards my dad by participating in the #HugYourDad activity at BlogAdda in association with Vicks.”

No comments:

Post a Comment